From Rome: Pompeii and Mt. Vesuvius Volcano Full-Day Trip
Enjoy a guided day trip to Pompeii from Rome with skip-the-line admission.
An archaeologist guide will accompany you as you ride in an air-conditioned private bus from Rome to Pompeii.
Make a tour of the preserved ruins of the Roman town of Pompeii and ascend the mountain that shattered it.
After visiting Pompeii, drive up to the slope of Mount Vesuvius and take in the fabulous views from up there.
Since Mount Vesuvius is inaccessible from November to March during the winter, your journey will follow the coastline and take you to the city of Naples
This Ticket Includes
- Skip the line entry to Pompeii
- Roundtrip transportation in a fully air-conditioned bus
- Tour of the preserved ruins of the Roman town of Pompeii with a live guide
- Entry ticket to Vesuvius National Park (from April to mid-November)
- Free time in Naples (from November to March)
|Visitors’ Age||Ticket Price |
|Adult ticket (18+ years)||€129|
|Child ticket (2 to 17 years)||€119|
|Infant ticket (upto 1 year)||Free entry|
Featured Image: GetYourGuide.com