Tips for Visiting Pompeii
Here are a few tips for visiting Pompeii that might help you make the journey more memorable and complete. Note them down!
- Avoid going to Pompeii on long weekends or during the high season because these times see more tourists than usual.
- Visit the attraction with a guide, and you’ll have a far more exciting time. Remember that purchasing your tickets or guided tour beforehand will enhance your experience.
- A sturdy pair of walking or running shoes are necessary as the ancient Roman streets are built of huge stones that could lead you to hurt yourself.
- Protect yourself from the heat and sun by wearing comfortable clothes. You can carry a cap or hat and apply lots of sunscreen.
- You should pack light as the whole tour of Pompeii is done on foot.
- The kids enjoy going to Pompeii, and it’s a good idea to give them a brief overview of the location’s history before the visit to familiarize them.
Featured Image: Pompeiisites.org